Until a national implementation of ERTMS is achieved, preliminary conventional signaling systems, convertible to ERTMS will need to be installed. This project will establish a framework agreement with Thales for the delivery of such systems.
The project also includes the specification, procurement and follow-up of deliveries in accordance with the same specifications, and will run an approval process to obtain the permission of the National Railway Authority to apply the signaling system.
This system will be implemented by all projects in need of a new signaling system before ERTMS becomes available in the relevant part of the national railway network.
- Follow-up of deliveries from providers, including progress, change orders, status reports, etc.
- Handling and clarification towards the provider and internally towards the Teknologi and Trafikk department.
- Planning and management of the technical recourses of the rroject, and monitoring of the needs of the project.
- Reporting and monthly follow-up.
- Analyses of discrepancies and consequences of deviations.
Throughout the project, SNC-Lavalin has delivered professional recourses in the form of technical knowledge and project management to ensure that the client would achieve the goals.