Effective assurance, certification and safety management is fundamental to a reliable and safe rail industry.
We have extensive experience in delivering assurance, certification and safety activities, supporting rail businesses and organisation (large and small) around the world with a full suite of services, from strategic advice and guidance, to detailed assessments. Our services, covering all railway subsystems and their management, include:
- Regulatory support and guidance
- Development and implementation of safety management systems
- Management and delivery of project assurance, certification and safety activities
- Implementation of the European Common Safety Method on Risk Evaluation and Assessment (CSM-REA)
- Performance, management and documentation of safety and compatibility assessments
- Undertaking standards reviews, determining applicability and conformance
We also provide a range of independent review activities to assess organisations’ and projects’ conformance with relevant requirements, including:
- European Notified Body and Designated Body services
- Assessment Body as required by the European CSM-REA
- Management maturity assessments
- Independent verification and validation
- Independent safety assessment
- A wide range of audit and inspection services
Our network of offices provides an important understanding of the regulatory frameworks and requirements in local countries.