We are world renowned for its Passenger Vehicle expertise with an extensive client base that includes Operators, Regulators, Financiers, Manufacturers, Overhaulers and Suppliers. Our clients benefit from international best practice gained from involvement in numerous Rolling Stock investment projects over several decades.
Our independent services are across the full range of passenger Rolling Stock types including High Speed, Regional, Surburban/Commuter, Light Rail - including all tram variants, and Metro fleets. Our support covers the total life cycle of any train and tram variant. In brief these services include:
- Concept and business case development for new investments
- New train procurement, supporting clientside purchase or the manufactures, including full approvals support
- Enhancements, refurbishments and conversions to existing fleets
- Technical problem solving and modifications of fleets in passenger service
- Asset management, maintenance, depot strategy and training, cradle to grave
In order to deliver this support across the whole vehicle life cycle we have extended the skill base with professional consultants offering true strength in depth for all disciplines. In brief these includes:
- Project strategy and management advisory services
- Project Management and Engineering
- Assurance and certification including risk/safety management and testing
- Engineering design, from Industrial Design concepts through feasibility to detailed design
- Turnkey one stop shop services including supply of materials and labour
- Specialist professionals for all areas of a passenger vehicle, both mechanical and electrical
- Asset Managers for vehicle maintenance, depot strategy and documentation production
To deliver complex projects we create in-house multi-disciplined teams with a focus on excellent service delivery. Our clients benefit from this strength in depth ensuring projects are completed to a high quality, on time in a one stop shop environment.