Our Freight Vehicle expertise covers both Locomotives and Wagons. Our clients benefit from international best practice gained from our involvement in numerous Freight investment projects over several decades.
Our independent professional services cover the total life cycle of the stock, in brief this includes:
- Concept and business case development for new investments
- New fleet procurement, supporting clientside purchase or the manufacturers, including full support for go anywhere approvals
- Enhancements and updating of stock with new and current technologies
- Technical problem solving and modifications of fleets in service
- Asset management, maintenance, depot strategy and training, cradle to grave
In order to deliver this support we have extended this skill base offering true strength in depth for all disciplines. In brief this includes:
- Project strategy and management advisory services
- Project Management and Engineering
- Assurance and certification including risk/safety management and testing
- Engineering design from concepts through feasibility to detailed design
- Turnkey one stop shop services including supply of materials and labour
- Specialist professionals for all areas of a vehicle, both mechanical and electrical
- Asset Managers for vehicle maintenance, depot strategy and documentation production
To deliver complex projects we create in-house multi-disciplined teams with a focus on excellent service delivery. Our clients benefit from this strength in depth ensuring projects are completed to a high quality, on time in a one stop shop environment.