25th July 2016
The SNC-Lavalin Rail & Transit team has been shortlisted at the IOIC (Institute of Internal Communications) national awards for the second year running. SNC-Lavalin is nominated for ‘Best Financial / Corporate Communication’ at the upcoming 2016 event.
The IOIC awards celebrate the best in internal communications. At the 2015 ceremony, SNC-Lavalin won ‘Best Operational Communication’, under the company’s former name, Interfleet. The business was also shortlisted in a further two categories.
This year, the team has been recognised for the work done to re-brand Interfleet to SNC-Lavalin. On 1st January 2016, the former Interfleet business adopted the name of its Canadian parent.
The shortlist for ‘Best Financial / Corporate Communication’ is as follows. The winners of this award - and the other categories - will be announced on 23rd September 2016, at a ceremony at the Globe theatre in London.
- Rebranding Interfleet to SNC-Lavalin for SNC-Lavalin by SNC-Lavalin
- Our Business Plan for Anchor by Anchor’s Colleague Engagement Team and H&H Communications
- #can’tbelieveisaidthat Video Campaign for JLL UK by Marketing and Communications team, JLL UK, Funny Women and Odd Man Out
- Tesco Pensions Communication for Tesco by Mandarin Kite and Tesco Pensions Communications Team
- Muller’s Acquisition of Dairycrest’s Dairy Business for Muller UK & Ireland by Group Communications, Muller
- RBS Determined To Make A Difference for RBS by The Team Brand Communications Consultants