29th September 2016
Individuals from the Rail & Transit team in the UK have been shortlisted in eight categories at the Rail Staff Awards 2016.
The annual ceremony recognises the achievements of employees within the rail sector and is celebrating its 10th anniversary this year.
The SNC-Lavalin nominees are:
- Ben Sutcliffe: nominated for ‘Recruiter / HR Person of the Year’
- Carine Marin: nominated for ‘Outstanding Customer Service’
- Emma Taylor: nominated for ‘Graduate of the Year’
- Graham Scott: nominated for ‘Lifetime Achievement’
- John Simpson: nominated for ‘Rail Person of the Year’
- Louise Bradley: nominated for ‘Charitable Person of the Year’
- Paul Callaghan: nominated for ‘Rail Engineer of the Year’
- Rabinder Kaur: nominated for ‘Recruiter / HR Person of the Year’
- Richard Beadsmoore: nominated for ‘Recruiter / HR Person of the Year’
- 4 Line Modernisation Team: nominated for ‘Signalling Team of the Year'
The winners will be announced on Saturday 8th
October 2016 at the Ricoh Arena in Coventry. The theme of the evening is ‘Hollywood vs Bollywood’ and many guests will be attending the evening ceremony in fancy dress.
SNC-Lavalin is also sponsoring the ‘Rail Manager of the Year’ category at the event. Michael Grace - Regional Director for SNC-Lavalin Rail & Transit in the UK - will be presenting the award on the night.