8th April 2015
Interfleet UK has been shortlisted in the category of ‘Best Benefits Communications’ at this year’s Employee Benefits Awards, to be announced in June 2015.
The HR team has been recognised following the introduction of UK employee benefits portal, ‘InterCentive’ in conjunction with external provider Reward Gateway.
Employees were given the opportunity to be involved in the naming and branding of the new portal, with a planned and integrated communications strategy developed by the Group Communications Team. Launch events were held by location, with 14 briefings delivered over a four week period covering approximately 90% of employees across the UK offices.
The full shortlist for the ‘Best Benefits Communications’ – small employer, category is:
- Heinz, MyHeinzBenefitz (Entered by Buck Consultants at Xerox)
- Interfleet, InterCentive
- Logicalis UK, Launch of The Hub (Entered by KPMG)
- McGraw Hill Financial, Flexfirst (Entered by Caburn Hope)
- Nomura (Entered by Vebnet)
- PSA Peugeot Citroen, Discover your benefits
The awards ceremony will be held on 12th June 2015 at the Artillery Garden at the HAC, London: Employee Benefits Awards