Our Engineering Assurance team have extensive knowledge in providing cost effective assurance to infrastructure operators, managers and asset owners.
We undertake informal reviews and formal audits of infrastructure asset management, including:
- Standards and work instructions, including arrangements for derogations and concessions
- Asset management, including ‘plan, do, review’ - the adequacy of inspections, fault management and work management
- Competence management, including appointment and management of contractors and suppliers
- Management of change
- Internal audit and surveillance processes
- Effectiveness of the organisation, including manning levels, costs, plant utilisation
- Internal arrangements for incident investigation and follow up
We mitigate risk by identifying areas where risk management should be used to inform decision making and whether suitable risk reviews are being undertaken, documented and acted upon. Our consultants seek to prioritise identified actions as necessary and assist with the development of meaningful key performance indicators (KPIs).