The Types of Cookies We Use
- Session cookies and Persistent cookies: Persistent cookies remain on a user’s device for the period of time specified in the cookie. They are activated each time that the user visits the site that created that particular cookie. Session cookies are created temporarily. Once you close the browser, all session cookies are deleted
Each of the following types of cookies may be either session or persistent cookies.
- Strictly necessary cookies: We use these cookies to enable you to submit information via online forms such as registration forms, maintain your login to the site, enable you to filter content (eg, by country or by topic)
- Performance cookies: These cookies provide anonymous statistics on how our site is used
- Functionality cookies: We use functionality cookies to hide the cookie notice on subsequent visits
- Targeting cookies: We use these cookies to provide advertising agencies with information on your visit so that they can present you with advertisements in which you may be interested
Changing Your Cookie Settings
We recommend that you don't change your cookie settings, as we can't guarantee the performance of the site if you block some or all cookies. You can set your browser to stop cookies being placed on your computer, you can refer to your Internet browser for instructions to do this.
Useful information about cookies can be found at: http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
Company registration number 3049042. Place of Registration: Cardiff.
Registered Office: SNC-Lavalin House, 2 Roundhouse Road, Derby, Derbyshire, DE24 8JE, United Kingdom.